Saturday, August 6, 2011


Even though hate for this game built up, it was only until we got to play it for ourselves that more people started to enjoy it. 


I thought the cel-shaded graphics were a great choice for the ocean-based game-play. I couldn't imagine the game with a Twilight Princess style of graphics. 


It was far enough away from Ocarina to feel special, but closer than Majora to feel like a traditional Zelda experience. So it was like having the best of both worlds. Granted the Baton of the Wind wasn't as cool as your Ocarina of Time. 


I though they really improved the combat as well. So many types of foes, and they even fought each other to get to you. Now that's sweet!


I kinda regret not taking advantage of my Action Replay so I could access the secret test areas. Even though they looked kinda weird and possibly broken. 


I know a lot of Zelda fans put this game a lot lower on their lists, but I played this multiple times even with the camera-taking and I even used the Tingle Tuner GBA accessory. It's a fun quest of mystery and wonder, and I loved every single moment of it. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment