Tuesday, August 9, 2011


Halo 3 was a bit of a letdown for me. I played it more than most other games don't get me wrong. However it felt more like Halo 2.5 than a true sequel.



Halo: Reach however goes back to what made the original game so great, but with some of the more modern touches of Halo 2 and Halo 3. It's probably my favorite Halo when it comes to the campaign mode. 


I also liked the optional powers as well like jet pack, decoys, and shielding. Gave both the single player and multiplayer modes some variety. Also another way to either unbalance or balance the playing field in multiplayer. Which could go either good or bad.  



The only part I didn't care for was the ship combat in the campaign. It was kinda boring, and it sure wasn't no Starfox 64. 



As I said before the multiplayer was just as awesome as the games before it. Really need to get back into the game, I bet they probably have some more maps by now. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment